Saturday, June 10, 2023

Value

You don’t love ME, you love the idea of me not the reality of me. 


I won’t lie to you. I won’t tell you what you want to hear. I won’t do what you want me to do just because you want it. 


I learned something, I learned how to start loving myself again. I realized how little I was being valued, but how much I’m worth. And until I feel safe, people can spew all the pretty words they want. I vibrate and flow on energy and I sense when someone genuinely wants the best for me. No one but me determines or dictates my worth. I don’t cut people off, I just put more distance between myself and the ones that fail to see how they’re loved. I need to love me enough to fight for the softness I still have left to give ;not just for others, but softness for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universe

It will all be okay, it will.  I don’t know how, but I do know it will be okay. It may not be what we all think it should be, but it will be...